Swimming in your pool can do this!
Swim ‘N Fun is ready to help you achieve your goals. We offer pool repairs to make sure that your pool is ready for you. We are fully licensed and insured and our pool repair technicians can repair items such as pool heaters, pool lighting, pool vacuums, pool pumps, pool chlorinators, and more. Before getting in the pool, make sure that it is in tip top shape.
With the stress of COVID, jobs, schooling if you have kids life can be stressful. It’s still important to keep physically and mentally fit. Swimming is a great way to achieve this not to mention the added health benefits including:
• Low-impact exercise with less stress on your joints
• Will keep your heart rate up
• Helps you to build up your endurance
• Can help you maintain a healthy weight or lose weight
• Releases endorphins which can help reduce stress, anxiety, and depression
• Let’s you exercise without sweating! A big bonus since we live in Florida
• Is a full-body workout since it uses many muscles in your body
• Swimming is a great option for rest days (days between other types of workouts)
• Swimming uses deep breathing which can help stimulate your brain to help promote nerve cell growth as well as releasing endorphins
• Swimming keeps you away from screen time. Too much time in front of screens can add to your stress level
• Swimming is great for all ages, abilities, and disabilities
• Improves flexibility
• It’s just fun to swim!
Swim ‘N Fun has been helping families keep their pools fine tuned and in repair since 1986. We serve all of Central Florida including Winter Springs, Lake Mary, Longwood, Oviedo, Altamonte Springs, Sanford, Maitland, and surrounding areas. If you have a pool repair such as a clogged drain line, a clogged skimmer, leaking hoses, pool heater not working, pool lights flickering, or other repairs, then give us a call at 407-699-5588.
Pool repairs can be big or small. Our pool techs are ready to help. We service all major brands of automatic pool cleaners, pool pumps, pool heaters, pool lights, and more. Keep your New Year’s resolutions this year by getting in shape and let your backyard oasis help you get there! Call 407-699-5588 and let us know how we can help you!