When we install a pool or hot tub automated system we recommend our clients follow these steps to make sure the process is as easy as possible:
- Selecting a system: Choose an automated system that meets your specific needs and preferences. Consider factors such as compatibility with your existing equipment, features, and cost. At Swim N Fun, we recommend and install the Pentair EasyTouch automated system, which simplifies the management of your pool and hot tub, allowing you to easily control the water temperature, lighting, jets, and other features.
- Preparing the site: Make sure the area around the pool or hot tub is clear and accessible, and that there is a power source nearby. Before we arrive to install the Pentair EasyTouch automated system, spend some time picking up around your pool. Make sure you’ve removed anything blocking the power source, trip hazards and general pool items. Giving us a clear path will make the process much faster.
- Installing the control panel: We will mount the control panel in a convenient location near your pool or hot tub and then connect the control panel to the power source. We will check any additional electrical and plumbing components. The user-friendly control panel enables you to control all of the functions of your pool or hot tub from a single location.
- Connecting sensors and actuators: Once the control panel is installed, we will install sensors and actuators to control the various aspects of your pool or hot tub, such as water temperature and circulation. We will also test the connection to the control panel to make sure these components are properly working.
- Programming the system: Once we’ve confirmed everything is correctly working, we will configure the automated system according to your preferences. One of the benefits of the Pentair EasyTouch automated system is you can set systems such as the filtration cycles, heater settings, and chemical balance to turn on and off at specific times or under specific conditions, so if you only want to turn the heater on when the outdoor temperature is below a certain point, you can program that into the system. If there’s forecasted rain and you want to run an extra filtration cycle, you can do that without having to remember to turn it on and off.
- Testing the system: Before we leave, we will test the automated system to ensure that it is working properly and that all components are communicating with each other. This includes testing the remote access feature which allows you to control your pool or hot tub from anywhere. You can use your smartphone or tablet to adjust the settings of your pool or hot tub, even if you’re not at home.
Beyond the capabilities to make your pool or hot tub automatically set to your preferences, the Pentair EasyTouch system is designed to be energy-efficient, helping you to save on energy costs. It automatically adjusts the settings of your pool or hot tub to minimize energy usage and maximize efficiency.
The system is also expandable, meaning you can add additional features or components as needed. For example, if you add new lighting elements or a water feature, you can control them with the Pentair EasyTouch system.
More about Swim ‘N Fun
While you can do a lot on your own to keep your pool looking good and ready for you whenever you want, sometimes you might need professional help. In fact, we recommend you have your pool serviced at least once a year just to make sure everything is as it should be. Plus, we are really good at checking your equipment such as filters, pumps, and heating systems for major and minor issues.
It’s important to note that while the process of installing a pool or hot tub automation system may seem straightforward, it can be quite complex and may require technical expertise.
Swim ‘N Fun offers weekly pool maintenance. Our trained pool technicians service the pool by testing the pool water, balancing the water chemistry, skimming the pool, brushing the pool walls, emptying the baskets, vacuuming the pool as needed, cleaning or backwashing the pool filter as needed, and checking the equipment to ensure that it is running properly. Routine pool maintenance helps a pool owner to save money and time. A properly balanced pool will also help keep swimmers safe and healthy.
Swim ‘N Fun is fully licensed and insured and has been serving Central Florida since 1986. Our pool company is ready to help you with any pool repairs that you may need such as repairing a broken pool pump, pool filter, pool vacuum, pool filtration system or pool lights. Our pool technicians will arrive at your home in our fully stocked service trucks. They will evaluate the problem and then make the repair. Many times, an extensive or expensive pool repair is not needed. No job is too big or too small!
We service all major brands. Let us help you with your pool repairs. Contact us today either online or give us a call at 407-699-5588.